My sister is a homely family oriented girl. She is my youngest sister and a graduate in Engineering with specialization in Information Science. My father is a practicing Advocate. My mother is a retired State govt employee.
I am a retired General Manager BSNL. My wife is a homemaker. My only daughter Namratha is BE in Electronics and Communication from SJCE Mysore and is currently working as Software Engineer in a Multi-National Company at Bangalore. We are basically from K R Pet in Mandya district and now settled at Mysore. In her leisure time, she reads books and enjoys nature photography.
My daughter has a Bachelor's degree and she is employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Bangalore. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values. In her free time she enjoys reading novels and nature photography.
My daughter has a Master's degree and she is employed in private Sector as a law enforcement officer currently based in Bangalore. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
First of all Hi, for whoever (The Girl, parents/ relatives) looking at my Profile. For a guy who talks less (generally), this is a section which induces nightmares. So, I'd try my level best to, just put out my basic traits & the things that I care/love about in life.
- Quite Straight forward person.
- Would prefer speaking truth (would lie terribly as well, when the situation presents)
- A bit Witty & funny (When the situation presents won't hold back to say or do anything funny)
- A frequent traveller (travelled to most of the places in India & have visited Nepal for trekking a peak called as 'Mera Peak')
- A bit curious (About life in general, world as a whole & ever dying hunger for new experiences)
- Ectomorph ( would like to be thin as long as possible, as I just love the speed & agility that comes with it)
- Born wheatish colored, Thanks for the Sun's love over me turned ro wheatish brown.
- And a bit of nerd too (love games, technology & Cars)
- Have immmense passion for Music (a professionally trained DJ, "Trying" to create new songs & yeah the most basic listening)
- Lazy ( Most of the times, would be sitting on a couch & would be watching Netflix, prime video, anime series, Movies etc...)
- Peace seeker & a little bit spiritual (prefer silence & follow few teachings of Buddha)
I'm successfully employed as a Software Professional in a private firm. I belong to the Brahmin - Iyer caste and willing to marry a suitable prospect from other communities also. I reside in the beautiful city of Bangalore. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values.
My son is successfully employed with a private firm as a Officer. To describe about our family, we belong to the Brahmin - Iyer caste and looking for a match from the same community. My son resides in Bangalore. We are a nuclear family with traditional values.
My relative is an auditor with a Bachelor's degree working in government sector. He is currently living in Yelahanka. He comes from an upper middle class, joint family background with traditional values.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my relative. He is currently working in the private sector as a marketing professional, after having completed his master's degree. He comes from a middle class family with moderate family values. He belongs to joint family currently living in Bangalore.