My son is a doctor with a Master's degree in Radiology currently working in private sector in Bangalore. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.My son is tall and lean with handsome looks and personality.We are looking for doctor brides in the age group upto 30 years from Brahmin community
This profile is created for our son Abhijith completed MS in in US carrying his research at the moment. He has recently returned from USA and currently staying in Bengaluru. He obtained BE in E&C and worked at Bangalore in Defense electronics before heading to US. He is more into academics and likes to keep busy in literature, Indian philosophy, composing poems, spl inclination for Sanskrit. He is not very religious but keen in spiritual sciences, meditation etc. Outdoor activity includes mostly playing tennis or travel for hiking/camping. He is compassionate, responsible, truly caring and family orientated. Likewise looking for independent, supportive and caring partner with good family values.
my son is a consultant with a master's degree currently working in private sector in bangalore. we come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values. my son is caring, respectable, fun loving, friendly, dynamic and disciplined man. his hobbies and intersts are nature,listering to classical and film music, movies, travelling.he has done his ms(mechanical engg)(leeds) uk.be in mechl. engg.studied at dayanand sagar college , b"lore.we are mysore iyers.
First of all Hi, for whoever (The Girl, parents/ relatives) looking at my Profile. For a guy who talks less (generally), this is a section which induces nightmares. So, I'd try my level best to, just put out my basic traits & the things that I care/love about in life.
- Quite Straight forward person.
- Would prefer speaking truth (would lie terribly as well, when the situation presents)
- A bit Witty & funny (When the situation presents won't hold back to say or do anything funny)
- A frequent traveller (travelled to most of the places in India & have visited Nepal for trekking a peak called as 'Mera Peak')
- A bit curious (About life in general, world as a whole & ever dying hunger for new experiences)
- Ectomorph ( would like to be thin as long as possible, as I just love the speed & agility that comes with it)
- Born wheatish colored, Thanks for the Sun's love over me turned ro wheatish brown.
- And a bit of nerd too (love games, technology & Cars)
- Have immmense passion for Music (a professionally trained DJ, "Trying" to create new songs & yeah the most basic listening)
- Lazy ( Most of the times, would be sitting on a couch & would be watching Netflix, prime video, anime series, Movies etc...)
- Peace seeker & a little bit spiritual (prefer silence & follow few teachings of Buddha)
I'm successfully employed as a Software Professional in a private firm. I belong to the Brahmin - Iyer caste and willing to marry a suitable prospect from other communities also. I reside in the beautiful city of Bangalore. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values.
my son is tall and handsome ...worked in tesco for 2 years ..now has started his own company in bangalore..doing projects for the forest department ....he is working for save the tigers project and his project has recieved a national award.. he is very caring and much attached to the family...a teatotaller