First of all Hi, for whoever (The Girl, parents/ relatives) looking at my Profile. For a guy who talks less (generally), this is a section which induces nightmares. So, I'd try my level best to, just put out my basic traits & the things that I care/love about in life.
- Quite Straight forward person.
- Would prefer speaking truth (would lie terribly as well, when the situation presents)
- A bit Witty & funny (When the situation presents won't hold back to say or do anything funny)
- A frequent traveller (travelled to most of the places in India & have visited Nepal for trekking a peak called as 'Mera Peak')
- A bit curious (About life in general, world as a whole & ever dying hunger for new experiences)
- Ectomorph ( would like to be thin as long as possible, as I just love the speed & agility that comes with it)
- Born wheatish colored, Thanks for the Sun's love over me turned ro wheatish brown.
- And a bit of nerd too (love games, technology & Cars)
- Have immmense passion for Music (a professionally trained DJ, "Trying" to create new songs & yeah the most basic listening)
- Lazy ( Most of the times, would be sitting on a couch & would be watching Netflix, prime video, anime series, Movies etc...)
- Peace seeker & a little bit spiritual (prefer silence & follow few teachings of Buddha)
My son has a Master's degree and he is employed in Private Sector as an IT & Product Manager currently based in Australia. We come from an Upper middle class, Joint family background with Liberal values.
My son lives in SIngapore with a valid visa up to May 2017, likely to be extended. We are willing to marry from Iyer community.We belong to smartha kannada brahmin and followers of sri kanchi mutt. Boy respects traditional values.
I'm successfully employed as a Software Professional in a private firm. I belong to the Brahmin - Iyer caste and willing to marry a suitable prospect from other communities also. I reside in the beautiful city of Bangalore. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values.
my son is tall and handsome ...worked in tesco for 2 years ..now has started his own company in bangalore..doing projects for the forest department ....he is working for save the tigers project and his project has recieved a national award.. he is very caring and much attached to the family...a teatotaller
I have made this profile on behalf of my brother. He is currently working as a software professional in private sector named Florida Blue, USA,after having completed his master's degree from Florida Institute of Technology University. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.He is presently living in Jacksonville, Florida. Parents stays in Mysuru, India.
A Bangalorean by heart, I completed my Masters and Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering, and am working for a US-based multi-national software company as a Technical Lead. I love my work, and am always eager to discover and learn about exciting new things everyday. I also like to travel. I am passionate about treks, bikes, and fitness. An ambitious goal I have is to explore the world - to visit the 25 best places in the world in the next 10 years.
I especially value humor, being able to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, I love to study culture in general, social issues, staying healthy, and love the freedom to think outside the box. I strongly believe in family values, and respect for everyone, especially elders. I also have a doting extended family - the closest being my two cousins who live in California, who always encourage me and can unconditionally vouch for me at all times.
My son is successfully employed with a private firm as a Software Professional. To describe about our family, we belong to the Brahmin - Iyer caste. We are a nuclear family with traditional values. My son resides in Bangalore.