New to this online matchmaking thing.
I have a list of qualities in mind about how a relationship should look like and things my potential partners should preferably have:
- Mutual admiration and respect
- Mutual trust
- A bit of foresight and planning in life
- Open communication
- Give me some space when required
- Know what are the duties and responsibilities towards self, your partner and families
- Have a career and know how to walk the line between work and personal life
- Personal and domestic cleanliness
- Command over a language - any language is fine
- Avid reader
- Know the difference between a house and a home and how to go from one to the other
- Not to have stupid/immature friends
I have burnt my fingers once and would like to avoid the mistakes I made before. Love is fleeting but the qualities/character of a person remain for life.
The list is not set in stone and people evolve over time to develop these qualities, and I will evolve to change/amend some.
If you match 100%, please connect.
If you think you can reason with me about your flaws, you are most welcome to connect.
And if you have an offer I cannot refuse, let's connect. :)